Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kariz-Matik Photography & Steven Elmer Photography ROCK THE CASBAH

I had so much fun on sunday painting a beautiful face for a shoot with Kariz-Matik Photography (Julian Beattie) and Steve Elmer! These guys are the best!!! Next time I want to use my own little camera to shoot pics of them in action, just for fun!! They are so passionate, they love what they do!! Its not often you find people that are confident and openly excited about their talent, and always looking to take it to the next level! I love it!! You would regret it if you didn't hire these guys for your next photo session! Seriously!! Will have to get a picture of their smiley faces some time!
The shoot was for a couple who are about to get married, Simon and Simone. The guys are doing the photos for the wedding too, so watch this space and I'll get the link for you to check it out when thats done! Simon and Simone are so fabulous in front of the camera and a genuinely lovely couple! I hope I get to paint Simone's face again some time in the future :-)
Check out these pics!!



Fun times :-)

1 comment:

  1. You rock! Thanks for helping us out, we'd both be lost without you!

    ReplyDelete